5. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Festivals Practice Time Cevapları Sayfa 155, 156, 157, 158, 159
10. Ünite Festivals Practice Time Cevapları
5. Sınıf İngilizce Başaran Yayıncılık Ders Kitabı Sayfa 155 Cevapları
In groups, prepare a poster on one of these festivals. Then, present it to your friends.
“5. Sınıf İngilizce Başaran Yayıncılık Ders Kitabı Sayfa 155 Cevapları”
5. Sınıf İngilizce Başaran Yayıncılık Ders Kitabı Sayfa 156 Cevapları
1 Label the pictures. Then, listen and check. 10.8
- dragon dancers
5. Sınıf İngilizce Başaran Yayıncılık Ders Kitabı Sayfa 157 Cevapları
2 Write the numbers.
- 100 = one hundread
- 700 = seven hundread
- 605 = six hundread five
- 493 = four hundread ninety three
- 800 = eight hundread
- 440 = four hundread fourty
- 527 = five hundread twenty seven
- 1000 = thousand
3 Complete the sentences using the words below.
- 1We have guests from different countries for the Children’s Day.
- Duygu celebrates Children’s Day in April.
- Chen decorates his house with firecracker for Chinese New Year.
- Chen watches dragon dancers at Chinese New Year.
- Chen lights up lanterns for Chinese New Year.
- Chen’s mother cleans their house.
- Latika decorates her house with lights and candles for Diwali.
- Latika and her family watch the firework shows at Diwali.
- Children wear traditional clothes for the parade.
- Safiya visits her concerts at Ramadan Feast.
- Larry’s favourite festival is Independence Day. He goes to the relatives on this day.
- We hang Turkish flag everywhere on Youth and Sports Day, Republic Day, Children’s Day and Victory Day.
5. Sınıf İngilizce Başaran Yayıncılık Ders Kitabı Sayfa 158 Cevapları
4 Talk about your favourite festivals. Give reasons.
Cevap : My favorite festival is a children’s holiday. Because Atatürk gave it to us.
5 Read and number the pictures.
“5. Sınıf İngilizce Başaran Yayıncılık Ders Kitabı Sayfa 158 Cevapları”
5. Sınıf İngilizce Başaran Yayıncılık Ders Kitabı Sayfa 159 Cevapları
6 Read again to mark the sentences as True (T) or False (F).
- False (F). People in Spain celebrate “La Tomatina” in April.
- False (F). The festival is in Turís.
- False (F). They fight using guns.
- True (T). A person climbs up a tree.
- True (T). People throw tomatoes each other.
- True (T). They wear goggles.
- False (F). They clean the streets before the festival.
- False (F). There is a bonfire in the evening.
7 Read again and answer the questions.
1. Where is Andres From?
Cevap : He is from Spain.
2. Where is the festival?
Cevap : The festival is in Bunol, Valancia.
3. What is the name of the festival?
Cevap : La Tomatina.
4. What time does the festival start?
Cevap : The festival start at 11 in the morning.
5. Where does a person climb?
Cevap : A person climbs up a pole; takes the ham and the festival starts.
6. What do people throw each other?
Cevap : There are many trucks full of tomatoes and people throw each other.
7. Where do people come from?
Cevap : Thousands of people come to Bunol from different countries
8. Do people have fun?
Cevap : Yes, people have fun
9. What do people wear?
Cevap : People wear safety goggles and gloves.
10. Do people clean the streets?
Cevap : Yes, after festival people clean the streests.
5. Sınıf İngilizce Kitabı 155-156-157-158-159. Sayfa Cevapları Başaran YayıncılıkKonusu Hakkında Soru Sormak İster Misiniz ? Yorum ve Düşüncelerinizin Bizim İçin Ne Kadar Değerli Olduğunu Biliyor Musunuz ? Destek ve Yorumlarınız için Tıklayınız...